Because sunny days are already making our days brighter and because summer is very close, I thought that it should be great to start toning my body! And because I know that you want to look great in dresses and short pants I will give you some easy exercises that can be done in the backyard, in park or in your bedroom. These will work your bottom, hips, belly and arms in same time. Not that you’ll tone your body, but you’ll lose belly fat.
Tone your body with this effective exercises
Board on one foot
- Start in the same position for pushups with your joints at the level of the shoulders, keep your back straight, and your belly tight. Bend your right knee and hold it a few inches from the floor.
- Stretch your right leg on the outside, slightly above the hip. Wait a few seconds and return at the starting position. You have to do another 3 sets of 10 exercises and foot switch.
Board on one side
- Sit on the left knee and use left hand for balance. Bend your right knee and raise it until it reaches parallel to the floor, knee and hand extended in front of the body.
- Stretch your right leg (flex foot) and take the right arm over your head. Hold a few seconds and then return it in initial position. Another three sets of 10 exercises and change the part.
Twist lift arm- opposite leg
- Stay on all fours and lift your left arm and right leg in front side.
- Bend your right leg behind the trunk (twist a little balances so that knee is outside) and grab with your left hand. May do another 3 sets of 10 exercises and change part.
- Lie down on the right side. Bend knees and cross left ankle over the right foot with a few inches of soil.
- Turn your feet keeping them in the extension body. Return to starting position and do another 3 sets of 10 exercises.
Alternate these exercises with healthy and natural food. I’ll give you next some foods that are great with your metabolism and your skin, keeping you healthier and younger.
This is the recipe for a toned body and healthy life habits
- Carrots- are full of phytonutrients and antioxidants that protect skin from the harmful effects of free radicals; beta-carotene contribute to the regeneration of the skin and protects it from ultraviolet rays;
- Berries- are not only delicious, but have a huge anti-aging potential being rich in antioxidants that destroys free radicals…in “human words” barriers helps body to produce collagen;
- Green vegetables: such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, turnips and radishes, all of which have anticancer properties, because it helps the body fight toxins.
- Avocado- this delicious exotic fruit is extremely rich in monounsaturated fats, the body needs to reduce bad cholesterol (the one who is guilty of the occurrence of many diseases of the heart). In addition, avocados contain more vitamin E, known for its anti-aging properties.
- Vegetables and fruits “watery”; cucumber, watermelon, celery and peaches are filled with water and vitamins to hydrate the skin and immune system, helping to “fill” wrinkles. Combine these snacks with green tea and see how the skin, from skin becomes smoother and brighter.
I don’t know about you, but I’m in an exercise mood so I advise you to make every day some time for yourself, stop seeing losing weight as a burden! Include these exercises and healthy tips that I gave you and everything will become easier. Let’s tone our body to look beautiful on sunny days!
Category: Belly fat exercises